Realtime Online provides a consolidated, colorful view of real time data from disparate data islands. All within the business can see the key data required in one threshold enabled Internet Explorer window without having to analyse many different applications to identify if there is a problem.
The web browser user interface enables unlimited thresholds to be configured against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) so that Managers, Team Leaders and the workforce can be proactively alerted when there is a potential or actual problem.
Views can be customised so that all can see the data they require.
This ensures that everyone sees the level of detail required for them to effectively perform their duties. For example:
- The CEO only needs to see top level performance for the day so far, with alerts to provide Realtime advice if service levels are breached
- Department Managers needs to see team and individual productivity levels, department performance to date and marketing plans
- Workforce needs to see their teams and their own performance and current service level breaches
All would be looking at the same data which has been tailored to suit their specific needs.
Realtime statistics are displayed via the Dashboard client and IP handsets enabling everyone within the business access to the real time information they need.
The Dashboard client is also configurable to enable it work to suit individual needs, for example:
- Hidden and automatically shown when a threshold has been breached
- an icon in the system tray will flash when a threshold is breached
- ‘Docked' at the top/bottom/sides of the screen so as to always be in view
- Permanently full screen for use on LED and Plasma screens
- Sound can be played when a threshold has been breached
- Data can be displayed either graphically or in tabular format to present data the best way to suit the needs of the individual
- Thresholds can be set against any database field with alerting functionality including:
- Change color of fields when threshold broken - i.e. customers queuing
- Use icons to represent changes in state to provide something different sound alerts via PC with a sound car.