Checkmate's Broadcast Message Manager for Cisco Call Manager / Cisco Unified Communication Manager allows business users to send instant text messages and broadcast live and pre-recorded audio messages via Cisco IP phone handsets using the XML Services functionality of their IP Phones or their PC Web Client.
Our Broadcast Message Manager provides the following functionality:
- Voice Paging and Tannoy
- Text Messaging to IP phone uses with pop up messages which must be acknowledged
- Pre-recorded Audio Messaging
- Alert driven triggered messaging
We support audio streaming to Cisco 7911g, 7912g, 7920, 7921, 7940, 7941 7960, 7970 and IP Communicator handsets amongst others - If your handsets are not listed check back with us as we are adding new handsets all the time.
Practical applications for Broadcast Message Manager are as limited as your business needs and imagination. The myriad of applications include -
- Broadcasting company news and information to handsets
- Emergency information broadcast in corporate, academic and medical settings
- Live feed of licensed content to display to handsets (e.g. Bloomberg, CNN, Fox News, Financial Times etc).
- Team briefings for distributed teams working from home or remote stores
- Locating roaming employees by paging them to take phone calls or alerting them to visitors waiting for them