Features and Benefits
Checkmate's Presence display for Cisco solution enables users to control the status of their IP telephone set, allowing status messages to be set when they are away from their desk.
When an internal caller calls an IP phone with the Presence Display implemented the caller receives a message on their IP phone display indicating the reason the call is not being answered.
The service is simply activated by selecting the ‘Out of Office' option from the Cisco IP Phone services menu and selecting the appropriate phone status message. Alternatively a link to the corporate presence server can be created to automatically populate status and display meeting and availability information.
Once activated internal calls will be presented with the message as selected by the user so the caller can see exactly where they are.
Additional functionality allows telephone users to take complete control of their environment; allowing them to define where unanswered calls should be directed, i.e. another person, voice mail.
Again simply activated through the services menu from the handset this functionality allows the flexibility required to direct callers appropriately, ensuring they always reach someone who can help.
- Software only solution
- Reduce internal call traffic, callers will be aware that you are unavailable and will call back at a more appropriate time
- Improve internal communication and frustration of incomplete calls
- Support extension mobility so can follow users wherever they are based
- End user control
- Leverages increased return from of your Cisco investment
- Industry standard server based solution scalable from 1 device to enterprise wide deployment
- Presence Display reason codes easily modified and created to suit the specific needs of your business
- Audible alert option to advise callers that the person they are call is not there
- Treat internal and external callers differently, i.e. forward internal callers to voice mail and external callers to your mobile so that you never miss that important customer call